About the Boosters
The Boosters is a 501c3 nonprofit organization comprised of parents and friends whose purpose is to support the award winning performing arts programs offered by the Millburn High School Music Department. We invite you to be a part of your child’s music education today by joining and donating to the MHS Music Boosters. In doing so, you shall help enrich the extraordinary experiences of all our fine musicians in the MHS Band, Chorus, and Orchestra.
With your membership contributions and involvement, your $40 annual dues go a long way to directly provide financial support to fund:
- Scholarship for deserving music department senior
- Master classes
- Guest artists and conductors
- Commission music to be performed by our students
- Field trips
- Participation costs for regional and statewide musical ensembles and music festivals
- Refreshments at recitals, concerts, and football games
- Equipment, supplies, and technology not provided for in the school budget
The Membership Form is available on this site. Donations in addition to membership dues are always encouraged, and we regularly seek volunteers to come help us at concerts/football games.
Please continue to further support us by purchasing La Strada Gift Certificates where for every $25 gift certificate purchase, La Strada will donate $10 to the MHS Music Boosters ( La Strada Order Form 2017-18).
Our goal is to achieve 100% participation, and every member will have their name printed in all concert programs throughout the year. We thank you for your generous support as the Boosters look forward to another successful year. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you have any questions.